As a participant of the Minnesota Medical Cannabis Program, each year you must have your qualifying condition recertified by a Minnesota licensed physician, physician assistant (PA), or an advanced practice registered nurse (APRN) and pay the enrollment fee if you wish to continue to participate in the program.
Here’s what you need to know:
- As a patient or caregiver, you must resubmit a copy of the certification from your health care practitioner on a yearly basis. Your recertification must be dated within 90 days of submission.
- Recertification requires an in-person office visit with a health care practitioner who is registered in the Minnesota Medical Cannabis Program. You may recertify your condition up to 90 calendar days prior to your enrollment expiration date.
- Your enrollment expiration date is based on a rolling year calendar that starts on the day you receive your acceptance e-mail into the program.
- You will receive a recertification reminder email at both 60 and 30 days prior to your enrollment expiration date.
- If you complete the condition recertification and enrollment process prior to your annual enrollment expiration date, you will be automatically reenrolled on your yearly enrollment anniversary date. You will receive an approval e-mail confirmation once your reenrollment application has been reviewed by the Minnesota Department of Health.
- If you are an approved caregiver in the Minnesota Medical Cannabis Registry, you do not need to complete any type of recertification or reenrollment. Your caregiver’s status is active, as long as the patient in your care is classified in the APPROVED status in the Registry.
- If you do not complete the recertification process along with your payment before your annual expiration date, you will not be able to visit a Patient Care Center (PCC) or purchase medical cannabis. If you are listed as expired, you must complete the recertification and enrollment process and receive an approval e-mail from the Minnesota Department of Health before you can visit a PCC or purchase medical cannabis.
Questions about the annual recertification and enrollment process? Please comment below, call one of our patient care centers, or send an email to email@example.com.